Greatest Lv Story!!!!!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I'm in Subway a few days ago and I ran in with my wallet to grab a quick sandwhich. The subway guy makes my order then takes off his gloves to ring me up. I start opening up my wallet to get $, when he asks me what kind of wallet it is. I said Louis Vuitton. Then he asked me how much is was. And I said "four fifty". Here's the BEST part; in the most genuine, honest way he replied "four dollars and fifty cents?", and as I just stared at him thinking what to say, he continued "Oh, I want one that just says Louis on it, you know, like across it". That was it. I couldn't say anything else. Where would have I begun to explain?? But hilarious! :nuts: :nuts:

2. hahaa! great story. i would've been so uncomfortable telling him the price though, I hate sharing prices, even if it's with family!

3. i agree, i think its more out of shame than anything....its a never-ending mental battle with myself over my purse obsession and my sanity with spending oodles of money on a bag! :wacko:

4. Me too! If people knew I just spent $535 on a koala wallet, they'd flip!

5. What a funny story :lol: I hate it when people ask how much my purses and wallets are. I feel that I have to justify why I spent so much on them. :shame:

6. Poor guy! You should tell him there are men wallets for around $200. Poor guy, how cute!

7. I have no problem saying how much my things are. Who cares? The way I look at it is, OK, it's MY money, and this is what I like to spend it on. If people as me prices, I'm honest. I would say the same if it was a piece I got on sale at Target. I'm all about spreading deals, or recommending great accessories, and also, feeling good in the bags I purchase.
    So ladies, no need to feel bad. Be proud of your choice and good taste. If people have a problem with it, just reply by asking why they're so upset, it's not like your spending their money!!

8. What a cute story!!

9. LOL. What a cute guy. He obviously needs LV 101 from this forum !!

10. Bless! thats really cute, and it made me laugh too :biggrin:

11. That's a funny story, I guess I will be speechless too if that happened to me =)

12. Ha! Can we say awkward??!! I would have said, "more than this sub!" :lol:

13. That's one funny story.

14. Awww....he's so cute! Little sandwich man....

15. haha...$4.50!! Only in a perfect world:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice