Great Web Site for Vintage Exotics

Rondafaye

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
If you like exotics, you should check out www.vintageskins.com. Really gorgeous, unique stiff. I bought two.

This one for $175:

Fgallery3-321.jpg

And this one for $205:

Fgallery3-386.jpg

OMG a FROG SKIN bag :wtf:

Jeweled COCOA 1970's GENUINE FROG SKIN Clutch Shoulder Bag
(Item #G4-51)

[SIZE=+1]Lovely [SIZE=+1]1970's[/SIZE] cocoa brown genuine frog skin clutch/shoulder bag updated with a gorgeous chandelier topaz and amber crystal front embellishment. Terrific tuck-in skin and chain shoulder strap and beautiful, supple cocoa brown skins with magnetic snapped front flap closure. Interior is a spotless brown fabric with 1 open side pocket - tag reads "Genuine Frogskin, Made in Philippines." A fun unique skin bag![/SIZE]

[SIZE=-2]8” H x 12” W x 2” D [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Strap has a 17" drop.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Condition: [SIZE=+1]Mint![/SIZE][/SIZE]​

$230.00​

Fgallery4-154.jpg

There are some very beautiful bags at this website. My mom used to have lizard and alligator bags when I was a little girl and even a pair of heels to match. I'm saving this website, just in case!

Isn't it amazing? There are so many, and I think the prices are fantastic. There were several others that I loved, but I tried to control myself.

Apparently, frog skin was very au courant for a time!

I keep going back just to drool! I can't believe how many they have. I sent her an email and she said she updates at the first of the month, so I'm going to keep an eye out. Also, the sales section alone is incredible.

Oh Ronda....I've found a bag I LOVE out there....sigh....

I had absolutely no need for a python bag until you made this post and showed me this website.....I hate you! ha ha