Great studded bag for $350?

trijulie

Aug 27, 2009
I am looking for a black studded bag for fall. I am in LOVE with the Rebecca Minkoff Supernova but it is way over budget at $600+.

My budget is $350.......any good ones out there?

Tylie Malibu has some studded bags right now, but they're around $500. Maybe there's a code?

medium.jpg

Before you buy a studded bag, make sure you find out about the weight! I wanted to buy one the RM Stud Devote (would have been my first RM purchase). When I went to a store to check it out, I was really surprised by the weight!
Many of these bags are super heavy.

I agree about the weight (though I love studded bags so much). I have 2 studded bags--(an Isabella Fiore Stud Muffin hobo and a Linea Pelle don't know the name but it is covered in big brass studs) and wow, they are heavy for sure!

Has anyone ever bought a used bag? The one I love is listed for $365. I can't imagine spending $365 on something used but I am in love with this bag and can't stop thinking about it!

Plenty of ladies here have bought used bags, most specifically RM's, and it's usually a good experience. Might be best to contact the seller though. The seller has no feedback so I would be careful. That Devote tote is the cheapest one I could find (the other one is $400).

Best of luck.

Betsy Johnson has amazing bags with studs for years now...ebay sellers have plenty of new ones for great prices...my fav is "London's Calling" bowler or tote