Great studded bag for $350?

trijulie

Aug 27, 2009
I am looking for a black studded bag for fall. I am in LOVE with the Rebecca Minkoff Supernova but it is way over budget at $600+.

My budget is $350.......any good ones out there?

Mar 13, 2009
Can you go over a little? Like, at least $15? If so, you can get this RM Studded Devote Tote.
Note to MODS: Obviously these listings are not mine.

Bonanzle

Here's a Michael Kors studded bag for $228.

Macy's.com

Leeleerae

Jan 7, 2009
Before you buy a studded bag, make sure you find out about the weight! I wanted to buy one the RM Stud Devote (would have been my first RM purchase). When I went to a store to check it out, I was really surprised by the weight!
Many of these bags are super heavy.

kemilia

the boonies of illinois
O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
the boonies of illinois
I agree about the weight (though I love studded bags so much). I have 2 studded bags--(an Isabella Fiore Stud Muffin hobo and a Linea Pelle don't know the name but it is covered in big brass studs) and wow, they are heavy for sure!

trijulie

Aug 27, 2009
Has anyone ever bought a used bag? The one I love is listed for $365. I can't imagine spending $365 on something used but I am in love with this bag and can't stop thinking about it!

Mar 13, 2009
Plenty of ladies here have bought used bags, most specifically RM's, and it's usually a good experience. Might be best to contact the seller though. The seller has no feedback so I would be careful. That Devote tote is the cheapest one I could find (the other one is $400).

Best of luck.

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Canada
Betsy Johnson has amazing bags with studs for years now...ebay sellers have plenty of new ones for great prices...my fav is "London's Calling" bowler or tote