Great Store & Website (lots of Handbags!)

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
I'm so jealous of you gals that live on the West Coast ... not only weather-wise, but you have such great stores to visit (that have lots of cool & funky stuff ... unlike here in New England - UGGH!).

When out in Vegas on a business trip, I had the chance to stop into this store, and thought it was great. She also has a fab website ... with lots of super handbags:

http://www.jacquelinejarrot.com/handbags.html

Don't know why, but I'm really diggin' the Rachel Abroms bags ... and I happened to see the Sherry Wolf bag (in gold with Turquoise & Coral stones) in Vegas. So sorry that I didn't snap it up ... the price was good too!

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
I don't know how I missed that store when the hubby and I were in Vegas December 2-4.

However, we were on a watch hunt (for him) he had tunnel vision and I had to follow; after all, he bought me the Hermes Midor watch I had been wanting on our first night there.

I love Vegas - :love:

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
pseub said:
Where in Vegas is the store? In one of the hotels?
Desert Passage Shops I believe those shops are in the Venetian; but, I could be mistaken about that; after a while all the Hotels start to blend. Well, except Ceasers Shops; you always know when you are at the Forum Shops :love: .

ShopRodeo

Dec 29, 2005
Loganz said:
Desert Passage Shops I believe those shops are in the Venetian; but, I could be mistaken about that; after a while all the Hotels start to blend. Well, except Ceasers Shops; you always know when you are at the Forum Shops :love: .
Desert Passage Shops are at the Aladdin.

hfxshopgirl

window shopping
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
canada
this site has been mentioned in instyle a couple of times in the past 6 months or so, most often b/c they carry bulga. its a great site!