Great site to report eBay scams and check out seller/buyer reputation

Hi - I think I have found an up and coming person who will add to the list - this person is claiming to be selling bags under eluxury's name. Their store is called eluxury womens bags, i stronly believe that they were called zhefiry before because they are still using that persons stock and photos.

Have reported it but I wonder how many people are going to get ripped off before its too late.

And great site and users on Purseblog that try to protect others from getting scammed - at least we can sleep at night!

Hi - I think I have found an up and coming person who will add to the list - this person is claiming to be selling bags under eluxury's name. Their store is called eluxury womens bags, i stronly believe that they were called zhefiry before because they are still using that persons stock and photos.

Have reported it but I wonder how many people are going to get ripped off before its too late.

And great site and users on Purseblog that try to protect others from getting scammed - at least we can sleep at night!

Did you report it to ELuxury? I'm sure their name is copyrighted, they can get Ebay to force the seller to change her ID.

TWICE this week someone has hacked into accounts of people in Germany and bought a bag of mine a day or two before it closes. Thus I have to relist - this is making me CRAZY!!!!!!

Its new but would be great if more people started posting their stories. That way, there would be a better supplement to eBay's lousy feedback system.

http://www.auction-arses.com

My only concern is that some of these sellers/buyers use ebay feedback to hold you ransom i.e. if you give negative, they give you negative.

Whats to stop them using this site to get back at decent sellers and buyers in the same way? :confused1: