Great Price! Ocean Botkier Trigger

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OMG that is killing me.....:wtf: :crybaby: :love: :girlsigh: :yes:
    Thanks for the link...it's certainly beautiful:heart:

2. Cool! Is that the Turbo Trigger or the regular one? I still have trouble distinguishing them... Does anyone know the difference?

3. Turbo according to the site. Otherwise I don't know :shrugs:

4. that is too good of a price to pass up! thanks for the heads up, missvintage!

5. omg. GREAT DEAL. better than the deals at the BOtkier SS!!! ARUGH. If i only didn't buy the chanel flap, the chloe betty, the botkier skeleton and Chanel PUMPS LAST MONTH!!!!

6. WOW what a great deal...I love Botkier bags.

Thanks.

7. OMG what a wonderful deal on a beautiful bag - I just don't see myself ever using that color!!!!!!!:shrugs:

8. What a beautiful bag and great price! Wish it was less of a "sea foam" color and more of a blue- I don't think I'd use that color either. Thanks for sharing though- someone's going to grab it!

9. the same one is on eBay for 189!

10. There are a number of botkier bags on sale (about 1/3 of retail) on the NM last call online.

11. Wow, what a deal! I'm so tempted.

12. Mmmmm sea foam green...that is gorgeous...would be a great summer bag hmmmmmm

13. I'm not in love with it but would probably buy it just for a specific outfit or something.

14. Are they all gone? I can't find them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice