Great Price for Ink Work $1150 BIN or BO

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Looks like veiny ink, just like Deco likes it :nuts: :tender: :happydance: :winkiss: :balloon:

2. you know me well, slinks! :drool:

3. Hey, I'm on (un)official purse ban, what do I have left but enabling?

4. Y'all are terrible :P

5. :nuts: its GONE.... was it you - Decophile? or was it you - Nymph? :graucho:

6. veiny. but I would have done BIn also ~phew~ I was saved on this one. Ink is still my fave Bbag color.

7. You and me both! Phew! that was a close call. And no, I didn't buy it, thank God! It would have been my FOURTH ink.

Helen, talk about Ink high. I've been mainlining Ink!

8. I GOT IT!!!
    This will be my second Balenciaga---in a month!!!
    I went from 0 bbags to 2.........
    now i'm really broke =/
    but at least i have my favorite bbags =)

okay back to studying..i swear this place just SUCKS me in..im typing my paper and suddenly im here lookin at all the wonderful auctions and posts =).

THANK YOU DECOPHILE FOR POSTING THE AUCTION!! I've wanted an Ink for a pretty long time now!! Thank you so much for letting people know when a good deal and most importantly, AUTHENTIC, deal appears on eBay :heart:

9. ^OMG! that's wonderful! I particularly like the one you got. I love the marbled, shiny leather. Not on all colors, but definitely prefer it on the Ink.

Congrats! I'm so glad it went to a good PFer home, and preferably not mine because I have a serious Ink problem! But always happy enable:graucho:

10. :yahoo: congrats azianprideangel :yahoo:

11. now u can use ur ink to finish writing ur paper! so that when ur new ink arrives, you can actually enjoy it even more! :P :popcorn: sorry for being so cheesy...it's pretty late! :blush:

12. Congrats!:yahoo:
    I think I will follow leatherlovers example and lower my price as well. If not it might be too late for an ink city.

13. Congrats APA! That ink is gorgeous and a great price!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice