Great Pre-sale Going On At Saks!!! Cl's , Prada,ysl, Mb,ect

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
kamilla, what did you snag up from the sales?? i am curious to know hehe you have one of the fabuleux CL collections here! ;)

how much are the numero prives in red patent after sale? omg i want them in size 37!! do you know if they still have them??

Aug 14, 2007
wow Kamilla you're a shopper! i am so so done for the season. got the bling blings, hercules, chanel with pink satin bows, pink satin ernestas, turtoise sling black prives, and lady gres.

Kamilla850

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
New York
LadyD - I didn't get anything! I figured that I am very happy with my current collection and I should give my Amex a rest! I just bought 5 pairs this weekend so I am done for a while.
I am still they still have the red NPs, they had so many of them on the floor. But call fast! Call my SA Thomas, he will find them for you. I think he is there tonight.
Fashion - I am a bit sick actually! You picked up some great items, hope you got them on sale since those have all been recently marked down!

shoegal11

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
wow Kamilla you're a shopper! i am so so done for the season. got the bling blings, hercules, chanel with pink satin bows, pink satin ernestas, turtoise sling black prives, and lady gres.
Fashion-
Where did u get the bling blings on sale???/ I love those shoes and would love to get them on sale!!!!

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Maryland
Unfortunately my size is gone in the ones I really wanted. I had a pair in my basket at NM and at Saks and then they disappeared. sigh.

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
oh kamilla, which 5 pairs did you get?? pics! LOL, i can feel myself drooling already... oh man this sale is so bad on my wallet...