great pics of my grenat paddy

1. wow! they look great! i feel nostalgic looking at them! hehe.

2. Beautiful bag! Now that is the Paddington leather we all came to know and love. I miss it!! She reminds me of my tan and chocolate Paddys.

3. lovely bag...my paddy grenat is on its way(hoepfully!), purchased from a fellow Pf'er, so I hope its as lovely as yours!!

enjoy!!

Alex.

4. The grenat is such a beautiful colour. Congrats!

5. Mmmmmm.... lovely pics, lovely colour... I thought I had gotten over my love for grenat and settled for mousse, and now this!

Congrats, you have a gorgeous bag there!:love:

6. oh boy.. that is such a beauty!!! lucky gal!!

7. I love this colour... :smile:

8. Beautiful!!! The backdrop is Gorgeous,too!!!

9. This is my first post on this forum. I had to write as those pics were so beautiful. I just ordered my first Chloe bag (another first) yesterday from Bluefly, it is the same grenat paddy. I hope mine is as gorgeous as yours.

10. Very pretty! I used to have the hot rod red colour from Summer 05, but the grenat is much nicer, much warmer.

11. Gorgeous!

12. wow, I really am jealous now.. i want my paddy....

13. Hmmm, happen to have a link for that? Bluefly is selling fake Balenciagas in past season colors. Since grenat is also a past season color, and there were some questionable pics of paddys floating around, you may be receiving a fake. Luckily Bluefly has a great return policy....Hoping for the best for you.

14. Thanks for all the compliments ladies. I do really love this bag, but I think the "true red" is the color for me. I find the grenat a bit too subdued. I also have a great many red accessories (watch, shoes, boots, coats, ect ect lol) that wuld match the red better so this one is now on eBay. I hope it goes to a loving home:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice