Great Pics Of Dior Gaucho

I got a message from Dior that the bag was 1395 and available at Dior NYC. They are available, not sold out to my knowledge. I think the large on eluxury is still there.

wow so i guess not everyone loves it as much as i thought! i have yet to see one in person though... it's a maybe on my list.

i think we're also a little ahead of the curve because we're all so obsessed. we knew months ago that this was going to be one of THE BAGS for spring, but a lot of women are just hearing a little about it recently in the spring mags and it hasn't really gotten famous yet - so we have the advantage!

I like the white, it's probably my favorite color for the bag, along with the dark red. I wonder if the Dior boutique here has any available to see up close. I'll have to stop in there sometime this weekend or next week.

amanda said:
i think we're also a little ahead of the curve because we're all so obsessed. we knew months ago that this was going to be one of THE BAGS for spring, but a lot of women are just hearing a little about it recently in the spring mags and it hasn't really gotten famous yet - so we have the advantage!

I was just thinking that. People probably don't even realize that there are a few available right now. The still haven't hit all the stores. Just a handful with a small amount.