Great photos of new LV items

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. One of my favourite bloggers is a fashion journalist. She was invited to the LV press day, see the photos on her blog. I'm loving the newspaper style clutch!

http://wearingittoday.blogspot.co.uk

2. Thanks for posting this! I love blogs like this one and especially an entry which gives a peak into the sort of day I would love to have!! Those one handle speedy's are intriguing, not sure how I feel about those.

3. Hmmm one handled Speedy.. If I wanted a one handled bag, I would choose a Kelly instead! Or a Trapeze!! LOL! d

I really like the trunk clutches.. Hopefully a guy can pull it off and finally the combination of leather and mono for the Newspaper inspired clutch.. Mmm I like!! More pics PLEASE!

4. Thanks for sharing! I love the "newspaper" clutch and of course the trunk mini-bag. I have to say...the one handled speedy is growing on me

5. love the newspaper clutch!!! Will have to get that, but not really feeling the one handled speedy. I just think Boston bags,duffle bags,etc look better with 2 handles

6. Yes, the one handed speedy looks odd!

7. Love the trunk mini bags!

8. + 1 :graucho:

9. agree. i just can't muster up any positive feelings for it.

10. nice shots :smile:

11. +1

12. Trunk mini bag is gorgeous!

13. I think the trunk mini bag is called the Petite-Malle. I'm already in conversation with my SA about this one. The exact one that's shown in this blog is my favorite too.

Thanks so much for posting this blog! I loved it and will keep up with it now. :hugs:

14. I was just going to say the same thing. I can't seem to wrap my head around it. I enjoyed the pics though. Thanks!!

15. Thanks for sharing! That 1-handed speedy is a little weird.