Great Outlet Night!

AimeeSully

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
I went to the outlet in Aurora Ohio on Friday night (daughter's soccer game was .34 miles away...best soccer game ever!) Anyhoo....

I found a black leather duffle for $80.00 and the framed wristlet to match for 47.00. I also picked up the gold fish key chain for 24.00, lavender dog collar for 29.00, M initial for my sister in law for 13.00 and the bumble bee ponytail scarf for 29.00. My whole bill along with tax was like $250.00. Wow! A lot of stuff for a small price. I was pretty excited. :tup: Here's a picture of the duffle and the wristlet.

Attachments

• duffle and framed wristlet.jpg
    duffle and framed wristlet.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 128
Great finds! I have been wanting to go to the Aurora outlet, but it's like a 3 hour drive and the Jefferson outlet is closer. Do they have any signature stuff at Aurora?

Great finds! I have been wanting to go to the Aurora outlet, but it's like a 3 hour drive and the Jefferson outlet is closer. Do they have any signature stuff at Aurora?

I did not see any signature stuff there and come to think of it ...I don't think I have in all the times I've been out there...a lot of leather, the classics and the made for outlet bags...