Great Outlet Night!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the outlet in Aurora Ohio on Friday night (daughter's soccer game was .34 miles away...best soccer game ever!) Anyhoo....

I found a black leather duffle for $80.00 and the framed wristlet to match for 47.00. I also picked up the gold fish key chain for 24.00, lavender dog collar for 29.00, M initial for my sister in law for 13.00 and the bumble bee ponytail scarf for 29.00. My whole bill along with tax was like $250.00. Wow! A lot of stuff for a small price. I was pretty excited. :tup: Here's a picture of the duffle and the wristlet.

Attached Files:

2. Oooh The duffle is nice!

3. great loot!!!!!!

Amy

4. Wow! That's a great haul! I'm hoping the outlets will still have great stuff this weekend.

Can you post a pic of the scarf?

5. Great duffle and I love that wristlet! Good Shopper!:tup:

6. I can post a pic of the other stuff when I get home tonight. Everything was so cute...and a great price...I got almost everything I wanted.... :smile: Almost everything....

7. Great finds! I have been wanting to go to the Aurora outlet, but it's like a 3 hour drive and the Jefferson outlet is closer. Do they have any signature stuff at Aurora?

8. i love that wristlet. i have 2!

9. I did not see any signature stuff there and come to think of it ...I don't think I have in all the times I've been out there...a lot of leather, the classics and the made for outlet bags...

10. Those are great finds. I have that wristlet in saddle, but I think I paid a little more. You did good!

11. I love duffles!^-^
    congrats on your finds!they're cute!

12. Great finds!!

13. Gotta love some outlet shopping!:wlae:

14. Love all of it! Congrats on a great haul!

15. Congrats! The bee scarf is something i've wanted for a while!