Great ideas for the scarfs lovers

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. she is very adorable and has given me a few ideas on what to do with all of my scarves!

Thanks for the link :flowers:

2. Oh my! She's too cute. Thanks for posting. Now I have better ideas on how to wear some of my scarves I've collected over the years.

3. After seeing her I just started digging for my scarves and getting excited:yahoo:about playing with them !!!! I'm glad that you guys feel the same

4. Thanks for posting this! I have some new ideas now when it comes to wearing scarves...that is whenever it actually feels like turning to autumn/winter weather here in TX.

5. Those ideas are amazing. Thanks for posting!

6. LOVE this!

7. I need to invest in a large silk scarf now...

8. Thank you!!:flowers:Love this!!:tup:

9. wow, thanks for posting!!

10. Thanks for posting! I love wearing scarves, and she makes it look so easy!

11. thanks for sharing! i just got a new scarf and needed ideas!

12. Gorgeous etro scarf!!! *Looks in the net for etro scarfs with a vengeance!*

How great the stylist is! She makes me smile! et voilà! lol

Thanks for the vids!:smile:

13. THANKS...can't wait to try!!!

14. These are great ideas! I have so many scarves I never wear---now I have ideas to use!