...great gift idea

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This was a pretty popular gift idea at a good price point. (good price point for Chanel at least)

Attached Files:

2. I LOVE it!!! I have been thinking about looking for a CHANEL umbrella. I need to check w/ my SA @ Bloomies and see if they have them. Then I can use my reward points to get it. Thanks for the post! Merry Christmas~~~

3. Love it!!!:heart:

4. How much is it?

5. I have a similar umbrella... (check the Accessories Resource Thread) and I have to worn you, it's a touch heavier than most collapsable umbrellas. I tend to keep my lightweight, collapsable umbrella in my purse when I think it might rain and leave this one at home. It's a great umbrella though! I love mine.

6. Cute umbrella!!Loves it!!!
    Someone email PHH the pic and tell him to buy me one..ROFL...yeah right..LOL!

7. $495

8. I lose umbrellas!

9. very nice!

10. i like it!

11. I saw this a month ago in an ad, I love it- unfortunately only none left in London.. -

12. Love it!

13. how cute is that handle! but i lose my umbrellas and to lose a 495 one would kill me!

14. $495 for an umbrella??? LOL!!!

15. nice gift