Great First Choice?

i think if you want pink and bright, you can go for sorbet? which is damn bright! haha more pop than pivione (which is like a muted sorbet?) i dont really like the anniversary bags! hahahaha.

Hi there, I think you might get tired of the craquele if it's your only Bal. I would rather buy a classic black city instead of the craquele. But if it's a pink you want, you might be able to find one like Sorbet. Check the shopping section, some bal stores might still have them and can send a bag to you :smile:
Good luck deciding !! I hope we will weclome you to the club soon :lol:

Hi! Welcome to the forum! The craquele is very pretty, but it is suede, so it may not be good for an everyday bag (suede scares me, lol). For your first Bal, you can't go wrong with a black City, but the classic leather would be a better choice. I just purchased an LE Lizard-Embossed City in black which you should check out if you can see it in person. Bal has many colors and hardware choices, though, so it's good to check out the pics available on the forum to help you decide. Good luck with your choice!

This thread (go to page 2) could be helpful.
Poll: HELP ME! Which one to keep? (with reveal!)
Agree with girls, standard black leather would be good for the first bag.

^^ depends on the hardware. If you get regular hardware, its not heavy but if you get the bag with giant, I think its a tad on the heavy side. Have you seen the City bag in person? It can fit a ton. I would see if that size works for you first. Its a great everyday bag with lots of room.

Last edited:
for a first bal-bag I would ALWAYS recommend the classic black city (or a pop color that your heart desires in city style), craquele is interesting, but does not define the lust for bal-bags imo!
the lust for the soft, smooochy beautiful distressed leather.

^^ depends on the hardware. If you get regular hardware, its not heavy but if you get the bag with giant, I think its a tad on the heavy side. Have you seen the City bag in person? It can fit a ton. I would see if that size works for you first. Its a great everyday bag with lots of room.

I wanted the Part Time but I saw it was 3.2 lbs that's why im thinking of getting the City instead.