Great finds?

1. Anyone made any great finds/purchases?

For example, got the Cambon at an unbelievable 60% off or more last year, great deal on eBay. . .
    What's your best find?

2. It would have to be my Cambon flap bag. I took advantage of that Cambon sale.

3. I think I got a great deal on my jumbo flap bag...:yes:

4. tell me more!

5. I got a pretty sweet deal on a white caviar "Charlotte" bag a few months ago...

6. :P what kind of deals are we talkin' about!
    LOL!

7. The kind that are soooo good, I can't even talk about them!!;)

8. ^lol!

9. Aww..Come on share the details!!

10. By the way I haven't found a great deal:sad:

11. I never find great deals!!! Especially with Chanel!:true:

12. ^agree with imgg. i just WISH i could find some deals.

13. I got my large Mocha Cerf tote at 40% plus another 25%. My SA to this day thinks it was an incorrect mark down (he thinks it was included as part of the Cambon totes that were on sale). I was pretty thrilled. :smile:

14. earlier this summer i got a chanel cambon pink/black bowler for approx 350-375 marked down from 1375$. Also had gotten my black lux bowler for 1200 when retail was over 2200$ (eBay deal). Guy who sold it to me worked for some major entertainment company in los angeles and was given the bag as a gift....100% auth and came with tags in near brand new condition..i was a happy camper.

15. How do you get these deals?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice