Great find at Dillards Sale

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Dillards had a lot of mini & medium skinnies and wristlets 50% off
    -I lucked out and found a silver/violet jewel medium skinny for $21.00!
    (I'll try to post a pic this week)
    :yahoo:

2. My Dillards had some great deals on mini skinnys and wristlets also! I was able to get a Gramercy op art wristlet at 50% for 24! Can't wait to see your pictures!

3. Yeah for sales!!!!!

4. Check out your Dillards, they did markdowns.. the stuff that was 50% is now 70%.. slim pickings after all the good sales, but you might find some stuff.

I got these accesories today @ 70% off retail.
    [​IMG]

and a Navy Tribeca for $89.40
    [​IMG]

5. i was at dillards today and didn't bother to check the coach :sad:

6. I just returned a small ocelot wallet, pink tartan wristlet, and plum brooke capacity wristlet to Dillards at Triangle Town Center in NC...the brooke wristlet is now 70% off and the others were 50% off...I think...

7. I walked into Dillards to pay my bill and walked out with a Black leather Audrey for $176.00 gotta love the sales !!!!

8. ohhh mannn now why don't I have a dillards near me?

9. You always find the best stuff! :smile: I am going to have to call the Dillard's near me and see if they have anything left tomorrow.

10. GREAT HAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have three of the mini skinnys - I'm collecting purple ones!! I have 7!!

11. I went last night out of sheer curiosity....all they had was some siggy stuff 70% off....everything else was fp...and (luckily) nothing I wanted.

12. I saw a few plum Audreys for $114!!!

13. What store?! :yahoo:

14. yea what store dooo tell? :nuts:

15. i want your plum wallet I got the wristlet when they were 50% off. the plum is so stunning but I found that I like it less in the bags and more in the smaller leather goods.

congrats on all your stuff!