GREAT Ebay win tonight and some help needed......

The Artist

Jan 4, 2007
Hi all,
Tonight I won the lovely Legacy Shoulder Flap in Camel.....wanted this color for awhile!! She retails for $528 and I won her tonight for $71 !!!!!
I am thrilled to say the least!! This bag is in good condition but does have some decent scratches on the very botton (underneath). The inside seems to be pristine. She will fit in beautifully with her cousins...black, natural and raspberry ALI's, LOL!! When she arrives what can I use to clean, condition and work on the more prominent scratches?? I have attached pictures of her here........thank you all in advance for you input......

Attachments

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
Gorgeous bag and great price! I'm sure Apple will take the scratches right out and I'm sure everyone else will echo that advice! :tup:

swags

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
I got my apple condition from leather stuff and I love it! It seems to work a lot better on scratches than the Coach moisturizer.

shiashell79

Bags+More bags=bliss
Nov 24, 2008
Texas
Wow that is so awesome great deal on that bag I love it. I am not sure of what to use to clean it I am new to coach leather products

kayyle

O.G.
Aug 1, 2008
Canada
Wooo!! 71 $ ! Congrats!
Like everyone is saying, try Apple? I have yet to receive and try out my Apple products I ordered, but it's already won me over by the reviews I've read!