Great deals or rare finds of YSL items!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anyone heard if the ysl outlet is having a sale this weekend?

2. The Outlet in California said they are not having a sale until Thanksgiving.

3. For Bay Area gals, there's a black calf hair Muse at Jeremy's. It's "balding" in some spots - but think the bag is only $400...might be worth overlooking the bald patches?! It's black, so not so noticable I suppose...

4. although i was told YSL isn't included in the friends and family sale at Saks stores it seems to work online! good luck!

5. I think someone got some bad info from an SA, or maybe the SA got bad info? Though the exclusions do say there can be local exemptions. I highly doubt they will add any. They need the sales too badly! Good for you!

6. I just rec'd this info. from my SA Peggy Urban at Nordstrom Seattle. Her contact info is 206-628-1253 or peggy.urban@Nordstrom.com. Hope PF'ers get what they are wanting. You can call today and presale.

One day only (tomorrow, THURSDAY Oct 16th) All designer handbags 20% off Except Chanel, Fendi and Gucci. YSL is NOT excluded!!

They are honoring Saks 20% off Designer handbags ALL day. Chanel, Gucci and Fendi are exempt.

Feel free to give her a call and let her know that Heather referred you.

7. How neat of you to pass this on to everyone, you're a champ! Hopefully some PF'ers can nab some great deals. :hugs:

8. NM Last call in Austin -- new arrivals
    Gray Ostrich Mombasa -- $2K or so. Gorgeous!
    Gray ombre shiny leather Rive Gauche
    Tan leather Rive Gauche
    cream leather capri flap

they will charge send.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice