Great Deals at TJ...

nextnewface

Mar 1, 2006
France
I go to Winners... which is the Canadian equivalent of TJ :smile: I've found a lot of stuff over the last few months... heck, they even had Chloé and Gucci sunglasses this summer! (But they didn't fit me :sad:)

Some good deals :smile: Canadian prices ;)
-Marc Jacobs silk scarf 2 years ago .... 36$ final clearance :yahoo: I love it!!!
-Missoni silk scarf ... 2$ YES! Can you believe it? :roflmfao:
-D&B Bucket bag (black/white tapestry) 75$
-Dark Pink Uggs... 12$ Final clearance!
-Small Beige & Purple Ugg Tote... 7$ Final clearance!
-Coach sneakers 20$ ( I think... )

That's all I can think of right now... but they were still pretty good deals :nuts: Of course you need to take the time to look through the cheaper stuff, but there are some really good pieces in there, you just need to find 'em! :wlae:

purplekitty

Certified bag addict
Mar 31, 2006
From time to time, I find some good deals at TJ Maxx, but mine doesn't have alot of good stuff, but once in a while something good pops up.

V

vanojr9

Occasionally I find good deals on shoes and sunglasses at TJ Maxx, my favs are Cole Haan shoes, which always seem to be priced around $40 a pair. I haven't done as well on purses...it always seems like the prices on brands I'd want to buy (Coach, Kate Spade, maybe Dooney) are still a little high for my tastes. I saw a Coach purple chenille framed clutch there from last holiday season for $72, which was a good deal but just not good enough. I'm really jealous of those of you who can find clothes at TJ Maxx, all the clothes in the local TJs are terrible here, seasons old Limited stuff!

ginaf20697

O.G.
Nov 11, 2005
NH
The clothes I find in TJMaxx are always strange stuff. My last find was a top that was actually in the pajama section but it's so cute I wear it out. And I agree the deals on the high end bags I've seen stink. I can usually do better at the outlets.

Sep 22, 2006
I gotta say I do great at both TJM and Marshalls. I've gotten 2 D&B bags, Coach heels, a BCBG suit and Ralph Lauren luggage. You just have to be willing to devote an hour to rummage through the racks. Oh and don't bring your husband or boyfriend - they'll just slow you down! I just passed on an amazing Michael Kors leather hobo for only $90! Hmm...maybe I should go back....;)

Colleen25

May 3, 2006
the tJ maxx where I live in hingham, ma is now carrying, prada, miu miu, hudson, grail, juicy, primp, d&g and many other hot designers!!!!!

L_Rod

~ Adore Azur ~
Aug 22, 2006
Last week I purchased 2 ralph lauren winter coats for my twins. $40 reg. 125 & a pair of Grey Uggs for my friend - 70 bucks. I was on the phone the night before and she was going to order them and pay full price for the exact same color.

TrendyMom1

Sep 1, 2006
Ohio
I also love TJ Maxx. There's a new one right across the street from me, my mom bought 2 D&B purses for $125/each. I noticed their really starting to carry the name brand handbags at mine. Of course, the clearance rack for kids is wonderful, I'm always picking up RL Polo stuff for $10 and under. Check out their gourmet foods also, I pick my Godiva coffee up there too.

Emily83

Cupid's Chokehold
Jul 30, 2006
Troy, MI
Love TJ Maxx, was just there yesterday and saw a $240 BCBG sweater (yes, it had the original tag on it) for $39.99 and no defects as far as I could tell. Also saw a pair of Joe's jeans there a few weeks ago for $5.00!!! Unfortunately, they were waaaay too tiny for me.

chynaxdawl

Sep 22, 2006
hmm i haven't been to tj maxx in ages but all your testimonies are really tempting me! does anyone know of any good locations in socal (tj maxx, marshall's, ross, nordstrom's rack, etc)? usually the ones in the suburbs have better stuff...?