• Fashionphile's Very Merry Sale launched today and ends on Friday at 11:59pm EST! $100 off your order of $1,000+ with code MERRY100, $200 off your order of $2,000+ with code MERRY200, or $300 off your order of $3,000+ with code MERRY300! Click or tap here to shop and save!

Great Deals at TJ...

alvie223

Apr 24, 2006
after seeing this thread last nite I decided to tuck in today just in case

I came home with a terry juicy hoodie the one with the crochet lace at the sleeves for $25.

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Jadore said:
I usually go to that TJ MAXX also. I also go to the one in College Point,Queens. I love Loehmanns! its the best
the one in the shopping center with the Target and the BJ's?

pink_dolphin

Fake bag spotter
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
I have such love for tj maxx. I go there every week haha THe key is to dig and go to less populated places. There may be 1000 xoxo stuff for every 2 designer clothing. You must dig. If you just glace you won't find it!
Deals I have got:
michael kors bag: $23
dior signature belt: $25
michael kors belt $7
Blue Cult jeans: $19 & $31
DVF signature luggage $39
Dooney signature bags: $79 & $59
Coach SIGNATURE wristlet: $35
Gucci sunglasses: $39 & $27
Burberry Sunglasses: $29
BCBG shoes: $12
BCBG sweats: $10
Max studio jeans: $21
AG jeans: $16 & $24
Vera Wang wedding bells look like champaign glasses (for a gift): $8
Coach belt: $39
Armani sunglasses $39
Coach suade wristlet: $26

the seven jeans are never in my size or all they have are those 7 knockoffs

thithi

::pretty:tough::
O.G.
I knew they carried designer stuff but heck, that's quite a list of good finds!!

I found some cole haan shoes I've been feening for there $40
and last year I bought a nice pair of tortoise shell gucci sunnies for $35. I never saw any dior stuff though, only sunnies! Now I feel like I gotta go look again... and Kors bags?! *swoon*

sparkles48

Southern Sweetheart
O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
USA =)
Whoa.. these are all some amazing deals at TJ! Unfortunately our TJMaxx never has anything good bc it's out in the middle of nowhere :sad:

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
i wetn 2nite and i saw movados for a lil cheaper! i didnt get anything though...i went in 10 misn b4 they closed!

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
MichelleinNYC said:
If you ladies have the patience, dedicate an hour or so of your time to TJ Maxx. I have found some true treasures here (of course after fervently rummaging through rack after rack of clothes). :wacko:
Personally, I find this the most enjoyable part of shopping because the end result is so satisfying. Here are my latest purchases at TJ:

Cynthia Steffe top - $12.00
Kenneth Cole top- $7.00
Dooney & Bourke bag- $50.00

Gotta love the place!:biggrin:
what kind of bag was the dooney and bourke ??

pink_dolphin

Fake bag spotter
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
sparkles48 said:
Whoa.. these are all some amazing deals at TJ! Unfortunately our TJMaxx never has anything good bc it's out in the middle of nowhere :sad:
those are the best ones! I never find anything in the cities.

Neptune

O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Southern California, USA
I got a great Dooney & Bourke bag from my local TJ Maxx a few days ago for $115.
I love the color, size and look, plus I really looked everything over and I don't see anything wrong with the stitching or the bag itself.

It's strange, I found this bag the same day I went to Saks and bought my first ever LV (mono speedy 30) and I still love this DB, even after my LV bag.

Here are some pictures.

Attachments

heiress28

O.G.
May 12, 2006
NJ
bagsnthecity.blogspot.com
I just got back from yet another wonderful T.J.Maxx shopping trip:

Free People Jeans on clearance for $32
2 pairs of Sevens for $30 each
Gucci sunglasses for like $50 dollars, but I didnt get them
Uggs for like $60 I didn't get these either, too small
and tons of other stuff....u really just have to dig, but it's such a nice nice feeling when u do find good buys... I'm sooo happy right now...LOl :yahoo:

bgcutiepie00

Steph
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
USA
I have to go to TJ NOW!!!! Our usally doesn't have anything, but now you all have me wondering if they are just hid in there!!! Wish me luck....:lol:

bluxcape

The Garden of Secret
O.G.
Mar 26, 2006
Washington
maybe I can go to one here.. I just have to look first if where the store is.. bf doesn't know.. and I am kinda new to the area..