• Fashionphile's Very Merry Sale launched today and ends on Friday at 11:59pm EST! $100 off your order of $1,000+ with code MERRY100, $200 off your order of $2,000+ with code MERRY200, or $300 off your order of $3,000+ with code MERRY300! Click or tap here to shop and save!

Great Deals at TJ...

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
We have a couple here. It depends on the time of year you go also, at least in this area. I've seen Coach there. I like the home decor section. I love the tribal masks they have.

chibifry

Feb 5, 2006
Yeah, theres a lot of cool stuff, if you can find it :smile:

My best find there was a juicy couture bag for $99! retail - 225 . I love it soo much :heart:3 and its not one of those cheap small terrycloth bags.. its leather :smile:

I was going to get a pair of blue cult jeans for $42 but it was a bit too small on me.. size 24 :sad: too bad there was no 25.

MandB

O.G.
Dec 24, 2005
I was at TJ Maxx tonight and saw some great Coach finds. There was a hot pink leather doctor bag (don't know the name) for $199 or so, and a leather camera-type bag with a flap and a large buckle (Soho line?) in the most fabulous neon mango color for $150. The small wallet to match the hot pink bag was on clearance for $72.

Leah411

....ever ours
Feb 10, 2006
One of my favorite T.J. Maxx/Marshall's buys was a Braccialini graffiti bag for $22.00. And I love Nordstrom Rack. It's just a couple of minutes from my house and check it out regularly. I just got a pair of Dior sunglasses in a gorgeous blue (a change from my usual black or tortoise) for $49.00. The bag selection was very skimpy this week, though. :sad:

Blue824

Jan 9, 2006
Chicago, IL
I have one that is great but it is a little trek from my house, but usually so worth it! The others are totally hit or miss. This last time I just ran in to see if they had something for cheap and I walked past the baby section and they had petit bateaus for only $8. Don't know if anyone else wears them but years ago before I even knew they were sold in the states I studied in France and started wearing them....but knowing that they're like $10 there I can't usually get myself to spend $35 here. Its the whole principle! Too bad they didn't have anything I liked in my size though, but now I"m going to check every time! Never would've thought to look in the kids section for those at all. They had some cute coach wallets at mine recently too. At the really good one, my mom and I can spend hours looking through the racks of clothes, such great deals...just have to be willing to look.

PursesRMe

Jul 18, 2006
My daughter found a pair of Seven jean capris for $19.99 at Ross not too long ago. And, she wasn't even looking! :wlae:

Cristina said:
The TJ Maxx here sucks, too. Though my co-worker told me she found Seven Jeans at the local Ross for $25 (!!!!). I have yet to go and dig through the racks.

cammi2001

Apr 15, 2006
California
PursesRMe said:
My daughter found a pair of Seven jean capris for $19.99 at Ross not too long ago. And, she wasn't even looking! :wlae:
Me too! I found some Seven capris for $24.99. I wear them several times a week because they were such a bargain and I so am proud of that. heehee

gummybear

O.G.
May 3, 2006
I was there two days ago and found a gucci sunglasses for $50!
I didn't like the color so I passed but what a great bargain!!

handbglvr

handbag lover
May 22, 2006
Maine
TJ Maxx is DEFINATELY a place to find bargains! I've found Chick by Nicky Hilton tees for $10.00, Coach and Dooney bags and Coach wallets for under outlet prices! You have to dig sometimes, but it's worth it!

digby723

Back to reality
May 2, 2006
NOVA
I always seem to do better at Marshalls. I could kick myslef now, but, I kept seeing this Juicy Couture jacket for 100 bucks at Marshalls and always wanted it but never got it, and now wish I had! Oh well...maybe this winter :smile:

I've never found any good wallets...a couple of good bags, coach, dooney, & juicy. mainly go for the clothes tho, can't beat the prices of some of them!

alvie223

Apr 24, 2006
the only decent stuff i"ve found in a while
was BCBG embroidered hoodie for $15
and lily pulitzer almost like loafers for $32

heiress28

O.G.
May 12, 2006
NJ
bagsnthecity.blogspot.com
I :heart: T.J.Maxx.... Recently, I found a great bargain there....a pair of vintage Yves Saint Laurent sunglasses on clearance for $40!! Last year my mom was lucky..she got a Christian Dior watch for like $200!! :yahoo:
Patience is the key though at these stores..