Great deals and finds

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Other forums have it but the Beauty section doesn't so thought this might warrant a new thread. I don't know about you but I'm always on the look out for good deals :smile:

For those who are fond of Opi nail polishes, here's where you can get them cheap.

I don't use nail polishes and my sister found this site. Thought I'd share since I notice many of you use Opi.

2. Wow thank you very much for the link. I have been searching for a place where I can get them for cheaper prices.

Love the thread, and I think its a great idea.

3. I can't find whether or not they ship to the UK. Doesn't seem like it does it. :sad:

4. great idea!!!!! I don't have any deals right now but can this get stickied?

5. Thanks for the link! For those of you that don't want to buy online, Ulta is having a buy one get one half off on all OPI nail polish.

6. Angelah!! Thank you! I love OPI and it's so hard to find here.

7. wow, i wonder how they sell so cheap!? thanks for the link!

8. I just saw this in my e-mail from Origins.com:

FREE Standard Shipping plus Modern Friction Nature's gentle dermabrasion sample with any order through 3/30/08!* (while supplies last)

Enter Offer Code 030811** at checkout

9. Thanks for the UD and Origins leads. :tup:

10. this thread is an excellent idea.
    www.scentmonkey.com great site for perfume someone on here recommended it when I was looking for my HTF fragrance..

11. Lipfusion 2-pack I don't know if it is a glitch or the offer price a typo.
    Description reads ".. a $76 value, for just $52" but listed price is $38.

12. If you go to Sephora's site, they don't have a clearance/sale section, but if you type "sale" in the search box, a bunch of discounted items will come up :yes:

13. WOW great stuff...TFS