Great deal on Tomato Red Blake

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Went to Off 5th at Franklin Mills Mall today and got a Tomato Red Blake. I'm normally a Chanel or LV girl, but I just love red bags. And the best part was that it was 20% off and then I applied for a Saks card and got another 10% off. After all that, it was only $408 including tax. Whoo hoo! For anyone that's in the area, they still had a couple more if you want to call.

2. ^ Congrats! =)
    Thank for you for sharing. =)

3. That's quite a nice score! Love the blake, it's an awesome bag. Enjoy!

4. Wow!! That's awesome. I love good deals!! Congratulations!! If you can, I would love to see pics of it.

5. What a great deal!!:nuts:
    I love the Blake style and it looks so good in red!:heart:
    I'd love to see pics of it

6. :yahoo: Congrats!! I'd LOVE to see a pic too.....!!! :heart: Emmy

7. That's a great deal! Enjoy it!

8. I love red bags. Please post a pic. TIA.

9. Sorry for the picture quality, but I'm on a business trip and the only camera I have is my camera phone.

You get the idea though - it's even better in real life. I'm in love with it!

mj blake.jpg
  10. Congrats! You got a good deal on it!

11. It's beautiful!! :love: Thank you for the picture!! Congrats again!:flowers:

12. It's adorable! What a great buy!

13. The red color is TDF. Very rich looking! I'm so tempted to buy one, but I've bought four bags over the past four months. I would like a red bag though...hmmmm. Where is the Franklin Mills? I have a 30% off coupon I could use.

14. ^Franklin Mills is 1 hour north of Philly I believe.... that would be a great deal!

15. Congrats! And what score!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice