Great deal on my first...

Mar 26, 2007
Pair of Coach sunglasses! I've always wanted a pair but even when I was working there I just never picked any up. So, my SO wanted to go to best buy today, and TJ Maxx is right next door, so I popped in while he was busy with video games, and lo and behold: Coach Mia brown/pink sunglasses in their jewelry case! $59! I snatched a pair!

....now I just have to get a case. I tried calling CS, but they were no help.

Anywhoo, these are the style: Mia/433. My lenses are more brown than pink. Love 'em!

433MIA.jpg

SO about swallowed his teeth when he saw that they were $60, and suggested I flip them on ebay. I hit him in the back with my Hermes bag and told him there was no way in hell; I couldn't have gotten them this cheap even with my discount at Coach and I'm keeping these babies!

What a great deal! I too have been wanting a pair but can't bring myself to pay Coach's price. It seems like a lot of people find them at TJ Maxx, but I've never seen any at mine. Maybe I should look more often.

I am so jealous! I totally cannot wear Coach sunglassses because I have a really small face. I wish Coach made some smaller styles. I look like a fly face when I wear big sunglasses. :sad: Congrats on the great deal - they are cute!!