Great Deal of the Day

Feb 21, 2009
Ok, at least it was a Great Deal for me, went to the mall today to finish up my xmas shopping. As I was looking at bags at Dillards they had the Dufflette marked down to $149.00, I had been looking at the bag before but wasn't sure, but with that price I thought Ok, I'll get it. When she rang it up it came to $111.00 so with tax I got it for $118. Very Happy. Here she is.

Ok, at least it was a Great Deal for me, went to the mall today to finish up my xmas shopping. As I was looking at bags at Dillards they had the Dufflette marked down to $149.00, I had been looking at the bag before but wasn't sure, but with that price I thought Ok, I'll get it. When she rang it up it came to $111.00 so with tax I got it for $118. Very Happy. Here she is.

Are you kidding? That bag looks awesome in black too :biggrin: congrats!

WOOHOO yellobernie, it''s beautiful and what a great deal. Thanks for shariang, granny