Great Deal at Louis Boston

1. I think they're going out of business because almost EVERYTHING was half off. I managed to snag a lilac box but they were pretty much cleaned out by noon. I wonder what will go in there? Now there is only Barney's for my BBag fix :sad:

2. What!!!:wtf: I live in MA too! Darn- a sale! There will probably be nothing left! I can't believe they're going out of business!!!

3. Me either. Thank goodness there's Barney's. They had a rouge First there today. It was beautiful. I think I love all the new colors except the grey.

4. gina- you did your rounds today! LOL Thanks for the update!

5. Their summer sale started today ~ you were there at the perfect time. I missed it. :sad:

6. ^ You're slipping :lol:

7. ginaf did you know what bbags they still have ? do you have the no.?

8. To be honest I doubt there is anything left. I was there around noon and there were only a couple of origan boxes, some pony hairs and a few bags from their other lines.

9. Anymore lilac box left? :graucho:

10. Nah I nabbed the last one. It was funny because the checkout line went right past the BBags and people were spotting them and snatching them while waiting to pay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice