Great customer service from mulberry

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
UK
Evening all :yes:

Just wanted to say what great customer service I have received from the York outlet. As some of you may remember when I received my Blenheim about 3 weeks ago now it came without a dustbag. I phoned them up, and they said that, at the moment, they did not have any dustbags in at all but when they received another batch they would send me one.

After a couple of weeks I had not received anything so presumed that it had been forgotten about, or my address details had been lost :tdown: [I then contacted mulberry via the website who kindly sent me one out - a massive one for my tiny little benheim:lol: ]

Anyway, today I received a dustbag from York as originally requested - and it came with a little note saying; '' Dear xxxx, enclosed is the only cloth bag we have had for ages. We promised this to you, and we always try to keep our promises.''

Big thumbs up and thank you to Mulberry York :tup::tup::tup:

May 7, 2007
I didn't get a dustbag when i bought my Phoebe from Bicester a few weeks ago because they had run out.

They told me to phone Mulberry and tell them. I phoned Mulberry on the Monday morning and on the Wednesday a dustbag arrived from them.

Excellent service.

goldfinch_uk

Dec 9, 2007
That's brilliant :smile: I've always been lucky enough to get a dustbag when I've bought bags at Cheshire Oaks though I think I had the last one they had on Tuesday!

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
That's one of things I love about Mulberry, their customer care is great. Really nice touch to put a note in with your dustbag.

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
UK
Yep I thought so too sarajane, its nice to feel you are getting personal service once in a while!