Great & comfy ballet flats recommendations??

You won't believe it, but my favorite ballet flats so far for cuteness and comfort combined have been Aerosoles! I swear, I get so many compliments on them (I have two pairs) and they are pure comfort. :smile:

The most comfortable and beautiful ones I own are satin ones, from China, with fabulous hand embroidery!

I have some with flowers, others with dragons, I pretty much collected as many as even I could justify years ago, and they wear very well, all are still in perfect shape (well, obviously the bottoms of the soles get dirty!)

I don't know if they are as easy to find as they used to be, and like everything else, I imagine finding ones made of good satin, with hand embroidery, would take even more looking, but the last time I saw any, they were being sold as "Chinese wedding shoes," so you might give that a google and see what turns up!

try pedro garcia, paco gil, loeffler randall, sigerson morrison, miu miu, maloles.. there are a lot of comfy flats out there, just gotta try one by one i guess. hehe. usually if i'm on budget, i got my flats from zara and mango.