Great & comfy ballet flats recommendations??

I LOVE shoes. And this past week, I bought 2 beautiful pairs of shoes (Prada and Valentino). I got them for work (I work in the city, so i need comfy yet stylish) and the Valentino's are flats. I can not find a pic of them on line, and I lost my digital camera, but I got them at Nordstrom's. They are black gros grain flats with a little beading.

I have not worn them yet, but they are beautiful.

I never wear anything less than 2' heels, so it is something I have to wean myself into, but you should check them out. They truly are beautiful shoes.

I just got these today from Banana Republic in this color (dark cognac). They are SO cute!!! Too many flats look frumpy/dumpy, but these are adorable. :love:

br416351-01p01v01.jpg

:yes: Thanks, everyone for your suggestions! I finally bought a pair of red London Sole ballet flats on Tuesday. Tried on the 37 because they didn't have my size (36) in stock at the SF store and have to mail a pair up from Santa Monica. I will post pictures when I get them.

I have a few pairs of Tory Burch flats, which are comfy and nice looking. I also have an extremely comfortable pair of steve madden silver flats, which I can wear for eight hours or more with no problem! Enjoy your flats.:smile:

-Minal