Great cheap bags...

I really like to look for bags at Kohls. In college I found cute, unique bags at JC Penny

LOL marymoon you snatched the words right off my fingers! I was poking around kohls yesterday and was really tempted by a faux croc shoulder bag, but I have just finished a Complete Wardrobe Replacement, so I can't buy anything, but when I can, that's on my list!

I just noticed that djgrl gave us the wonderful gift of this thread only a day or so ago, and it is now 6 pages long.

Should we ask the administration to let us have a Cheap Bag SubForum?

:wlae:

LOL marymoon you snatched the words right off my fingers! I was poking around kohls yesterday and was really tempted by a faux croc shoulder bag, but I have just finished a Complete Wardrobe Replacement, so I can't buy anything, but when I can, that's on my list!

* cracks up at the thought of ShimmaPuff poking around Kohls * :smile:

RowanOak, hope you get better soon.

Anyone looking for a small tote? This looks lovely.

vivietnana
Etsy :: LIMITED TIME SPECIAL SALE - Small Bamboo Handle Tote Bag - Purple Sakura
$25 plus $5 shipping to the US

URL=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vivietnanasmallbamboohapr0.jpg]
vivietnanasmallbamboohapr0.th.jpg
[/URL]

I'm new here, so forgive me if I post this incorrectly. Lately, I've been loving some of the bags on NineWest.com. I fell in love with this style:

...and found it at zappos.com for $79. I looked a little more, and found it on clearance at HSN.com for $19! At that price, I ordered it in Bone & Red. They should arrive tomorrow.

I bought a different bag from Nine West last week, and to my surprise, it's now my favorite bag. I feel weird being so attached to a non-designer bag, but I'm not complaining :smile: I'm saving for a Bottega Veneta, so I don't feel guilty buying these in the meantime.
Wow great deal!!!
as soon as I saw your post I went to the site and also got the bone and red!:yahoo:
They are perfect for gifts for my non-designer bag crazy friends.:yes:
I wish they have the brown too...;)
Thanks!!!

Ah, thanks everyone. I'll probably live. I'm waiting to pass "Etsy's" scrutiny before buying 2 of the wallets...one for a Christmas gift. You do sign up like Ebay. Oh, you're evidently not passerby on that site, because when I gave your username on here as a reference, I was immediately redirected to the form, and a red marker informed me there was no user by that name.

Okay, I started this an hour or so ago, and just came back to the computer to find this still here. Let's see what all you've come up with to entice us with now. :smile:

Wow great deal!!!
as soon as I saw your post I went to the site and also got the bone and red!:yahoo:
They are perfect for gifts for my non-designer bag crazy friends.:yes:
I wish they have the brown too...;)
Thanks!!!

Mine arrived on Tuesday, and I love them! I think your friends will be happy :P

Ah, thanks everyone. I'll probably live. I'm waiting to pass "Etsy's" scrutiny before buying 2 of the wallets...one for a Christmas gift. You do sign up like Ebay. Oh, you're evidently not passerby on that site, because when I gave your username on here as a reference, I was immediately redirected to the form, and a red marker informed me there was no user by that name.

Okay, I started this an hour or so ago, and just came back to the computer to find this still here. Let's see what all you've come up with to entice us with now. :smile:

RowanOak, on etsy, my username is cynmb.

I also want to devote a post to all the bags I love by Lulu...
they are so cute and SOOOO cheap. Really great for keeping with the trends at a super low price!
Lulu Croc Embossed Clutch - Handbags & Clutches - Nordstrom.com
I adore this in the black AND teal.
Lulu Small Chain Bag - - Nordstrom.com
Another one I like
Lulu Oversize Tote - - Nordstrom.com
These wallets are really cute, too
Lulu Quilted Heart Wallet - - Nordstrom.com
I am a total dork and ALWAYS check the juniors section in Nordstroms for these bags! You never know what you may just HAVE to buy. They are really good about keeping current trends affordable. I have to say, I have a few bright metallic bags from the last few winters that I am SOOO happy were Lulus, since I never carry them anymore. I don't even feel guilty about it!

Well, passerby, go get yourself one of the distressed bags! At 39.95, the guilt should subside quickly...LOL!
As far as Lulu, I stumbled on the brand when metallics were HOT, I picked up a couple for around 50 or so, total. I think they have some pretty darn cute stuff. I thought about posting that messenger, but I didn't want to post TOO many! LOL...I could sit and post bags for under 50 bucks all day. That doesn't mean I am going to buy any of them, but for what they are I love them. I can go out and buy any of them right now and not think another thought of it. I also love them because they can help you decide if you want to invest in a more expensive version of your fave PVC bag, etc. I bought a Melie Bianco that looked like a Bulga bag but was a really odd color and in PVC a few years back. I am so glad I did. I love the LOOK of it, but I hated carrying it. I think I carried it a week, if that. Spent maybe 50 bucks but saved hundreds vs. the real deal.