GREAT Canadian SA's

Alba109

Rasta Fanatic
Dec 8, 2010
Hi everybody!
I was lucky enough to get a $100 off $300 purchase coupon in the mail and I REALLY want to use it ~ my only problem being is that I don't live anywhere close to a Coach store. Somebody recommended to me that I could call a store and see if they will honour the coupon over the telephone. I was wondering if any of you Canadian coachies have done this in the past and would be able to recommend a store/SA which would allow this to be pulled off.
Thanks in advance to anybody who can help me out!

Cheyenne1

Nov 23, 2010
I`m pretty sure any of the Coach stores will do it because they can look it up in the computers and see that you recieved the $100 off. Just pick the closest one and give them a call and then they will just ship it right out to you.

Alba109

Rasta Fanatic
Dec 8, 2010
I've done it through the Halifax NS store. They didn't even charge me shipping! I don't remember the SA's name, sorry, but she didn't make it sound like it was an usual request at all!
Funny you should say that, I was on the phone with the Halifax store this morning and the SA was more than happy to help me! She said if I mailed the card in then she would have no problem letting me use it on a mail order :smile:

The only issue is whether or not the Canada post strike will interfere with my plans:sad:

May 8, 2010
Awesome! When they've sent me stuff, they've used Fedex, not Canada Post. Maybe they'd do that for you?

I find it funny you have to mail your card in. I just had to give them the number on mine. But that was PCE, not $100 off, so maybe it's different.

Alba109

Rasta Fanatic
Dec 8, 2010
Awesome! When they've sent me stuff, they've used Fedex, not Canada Post. Maybe they'd do that for you?

I find it funny you have to mail your card in. I just had to give them the number on mine. But that was PCE, not $100 off, so maybe it's different.
She said usually I would be able to give her a code on the back of the card and it would be fine, but this particular coupon needs to be physically scanned.

I think if the strike does happen then I'll send the coupon in a FED-EX envelope and hopefully everything will be alright!:smile:

Janye

Apr 21, 2011
I am sad reading this knowing they are going to strike tonight. I am going to have things lost in the Canada post Abyss including a check from my old insurance company for charging me after I changed policies. I am pretty sad that never showed up today.

Let's hope this is over quick. I never even knew Halifax had a Coach. Being in the backwoods that is probably the closest to me !

Alba109

Rasta Fanatic
Dec 8, 2010
I am sad reading this knowing they are going to strike tonight. I am going to have things lost in the Canada post Abyss including a check from my old insurance company for charging me after I changed policies. I am pretty sad that never showed up today.

Let's hope this is over quick. I never even knew Halifax had a Coach. Being in the backwoods that is probably the closest to me !
It's confirmed that they are striking? :sad:

Janye

Apr 21, 2011
It's confirmed that they are striking? :sad:

Yes :sad:
Even though Canada Post pretty much gave into their demands.

http://clients.infopost.ca/en/

"Canada Post believes that a disruption to postal service is completely unnecessary and is disappointed that the union is planning to begin rotating strikes in Winnipeg, Manitoba at 11:59 p.m. (EDT). The focus of the company and union should be on negotiating a new labour agreement and serving Canadians."

Alba109

Rasta Fanatic
Dec 8, 2010
Yes :sad:
Even though Canada Post pretty much gave into their demands.

http://clients.infopost.ca/en/

"Canada Post believes that a disruption to postal service is completely unnecessary and is disappointed that the union is planning to begin rotating strikes in Winnipeg, Manitoba at 11:59 p.m. (EDT). The focus of the company and union should be on negotiating a new labour agreement and serving Canadians."
Waaaaaah that's horrible! I hope this doesn't last long :crybaby:

Alba109

Rasta Fanatic
Dec 8, 2010
Me too :crybaby:

I have some beauties coming but I knew it was possible when I started bidding. I guess I had hope :crybaby:
I have a L.A.M.B bag and wallet in the mail and I had NO idea about this strike until they were shipped. I was going to buy a REALLY cute cosmetic pouch just this morning but I figured I'd wait and see what was going to happen with this strike. Guess I'll have to tell the girl I can't buy it! :sad: