GREAT BOOK, I have to share...

Merika...that is TOTALLY why I picked it up!!! The sprinkles!! Im such a marketers dream consumer. SUCH A SUCKER!! The Valley of the dolls cover totally caught my eye too...all those pills!!

I no longer read books unless it is written by Augusten Burroughs. I am shallow and prefer to be moved only by my shopping magazines. It does sound interesting if I read books.

I just put this on hold at the library. I would be broke if I bough every book I wanted to read!!

So I picked this book up on Monday and have been reading it every chance I got. I just finished about 15 min ago. This book will definitely take you through a lot of emotions. I teared up, smiled, laughed. A good read.

That's so funny- I read this book last year, loved it so much, then at the end of it, wrote her an email also!! (Which I never do either) But she never responded to mine! :crybaby:I was very touched by the book also.

My favorite book of all time made me laugh and cry out loud and I'm always listening for someone to describe a new book like that!! And you did! I can't wait to go and get this!
THANKS!

I bought it today and can't wait to start it.

You know what I thought of though after buying it? It reminds me of Frey's controversial book, 'A million little pieces", with the cover sprinkles, surviving a hard life (I'm assuming), and the similar title.

Anyone else notice this?