~Great Black Friday!~

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Purchased some things when I went to the crazy mall today after fighting for a parking stall with these girls eyeing my friends and I down since I got the stall but I was there first!! Anyway, got a monogram shawl in champagne and an azur cles for my speedy. The other day I also purchased a mono mat shelton on eBay and so impatiently waiting for it to arrive :yahoo: .

I was going to buy the framboise inclusion bracelet but it didn't fit my wrist! :crybaby: lol need to lose a little extra weight! I asked about the transparent one though and the SA said it was sold out at all the LVs in Hawaii :confused1: . I was also debating about purchasing the pastilles but couldn't justify $350 for it just to be hanging on my bag. The SA was trying to convince me you can wear it as a bracelet also but it didn't look that great so my friend said I shouldn't get it. I was also in love with the square obsession sunglasses in the light honey but it looked a little weird on me :sad: . Spent quite a while in LV trying to decide what to get today haha.

DSC01247.JPG shelton.jpg
  2. Very nice purchases, and sounds like you had a great day! :yahoo:

3. Nice purchases!! Congrats!!!:P

4. Very nice. Congrats.

5. Oh I am really digging the Matte Shelton! Love it!:graucho: Congrats!

6. Thanks ladies, yes it was a great day! I also got to hang out with my friend that came from cali.

7. I love the shawl! It's gorgeous! Please model it for us!!

8. EVERYTHING is GORGEOUS!!! :love: CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

9. Congrats!

10. Beautiful bags!!! Congratz;)

11. congrats!

12. everything is gorgeous! congrats!

13. Congrats! Love that Shelton!:drool:

14. Love everything you bought! Great taste. ;)

15. Beautiful...Love the Cles on the speedy, looks great with the LV wrap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice