Great bag "trade" day!

KatsBags

O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
I went appliance shopping today with a friend. She showed up with her MC Speedy. I had my black Balenciaga. We decided to trade bags for the day. She looked great carrying my BBag and I looked fantastic with her MC Speedy on my arm.

Hmmm...might have to look into getting one of those:graucho:

Oh my gosh, aren't those MC Speedys BEAUTIFUL! :drool:

You should definitely get one.

Every LV lover HAS to have an MC Speedy in their collection. :biggrin:

What color MC Speedy did she have? .... Black or White?

ohhh MC speedy! yum!

My college roommate and i used to share bags. She was into Fendi and Prada and I have a lot of Gucci and LV, so between the two of us, we had a bag for every occasion! I think that's the only thing I miss about having roommates!

That sounds fun. I wish more of my friends had "higher end" bags to trade off.

You really should get a MC Speedy. Maybe you and I could trade for a day! :happydance:

Oh my gosh, aren't those MC Speedys BEAUTIFUL! :drool:

You should definitely get one.

Every LV lover HAS to have an MC Speedy in their collection. :biggrin:

What color MC Speedy did she have? .... Black or White?

She had Black! I was wearing a black silk blouse with very subtle threads of different colors running through it and white city shorts. I have to admit ...I looked good!:smile:

That sounds fun. I wish more of my friends had "higher end" bags to trade off.

You really should get a MC Speedy. Maybe you and I could trade for a day! :happydance:

She only has one because her husband won big in Vegas about a year ago. She's not "into" bags like I am (I still like her though...:roflmfao:). She'll carry it for YEARS...that's why she bought black.