Great AUTHENTIC Tokidoki finds eBay or other retailer!

I just called the Loehmann's in Northville, Michigan, which is on my way home - sort of. The SA knew which bags I was talking about when I asked about LeSportsac, and she said "oh, those ones with the colorful characters all over?" :smile:

I am going to stop in after work, and see what they have. She said they have a lot of the larger bags in, and the smaller ones went rather quickly but there are a few left.

I'll let you know what I find out!

ack .. everywhere temptation. Yes please let us know what they had :yes: (if u can remember .. hehe)

I really must stop buying tho. I've thought about returning my pirata zucca to Macy's .. never used it and I don't think I need 2 bags in that print ...

I had stopped by Loehmann's on Sunday and there was a whole table of Tokidokis with the sign "New Arrivals". I saw at about 3 Citta Treninos (none with the girls on the back) and at least 4 Citta Rosa Treninos and I think they were about $195. There were over 10 Citta Scuolas and I think they were around $119. Then there were almost a table full of Arancia Scuolas, Mamma Mias (I think that's what they were, because they looked smaller than the Buon Viaggios) and one Ciao Ciao. I don't remember the prices of these Arancias but they were similar to what I had seen at Century 21 or Filene's.

Didn't see any Tokis at the other Loehmann's on 73rd Street, but then again, that is a smaller location and these things can change daily.

Wow! They must have dumped things off in these two locations in Michigan!!! The Northville Loehmann's had the following:

3 Citta Trenino
2 Citta Rosa Trenino
1 Foresta Trenino
1 Citta Nuvola
8 Citta Scuola
1 Arancia Zucca
1 Arancia Ciao Ciao
1 Arancia BV
1 Arancia Nuvola
1 Citta Portatelefono
2 Foresta Braccialetto (is that the name?)
1 Citta Baccialetto (?)
1 Citta Canguro
1 Foresta Canguro