Great Article on RM & Enviro Friendly Bags

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
I just got my new Elle in the mail today and on page 192 is a very cool short article about the collaboration between Rebecca and Bijou Phillips and their enviroment friendly new bags:woohoo:. They are going to release an adorable canvas bag exclusively on shopbop this month and have made a gorgeous plum Monterey bag that is TDF! I am so excited to know about this!! Check it out if you get the chance.:tup:

I thought I would try to post a pic of the article so everyone could read it so here goes. I may need one of you to work your photo magic to make it readable though.

Attachments

• 2008_0414FirstLinen0208.JPG
    2008_0414FirstLinen0208.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 83
^^^^ WOW that is a really cool article! I like the fact that they're using skins from animals that have been used for meat. I also really like that grocery shopping tote. Give me wine and bread and that's ALL I NEED! (maybe a little cheese and chocolate too though). I also really like the idea of a 'rough 'n tough' bag that you don't have to worry about messing up or ruining!!! GREAT WORK REBECCA AND BIJOU! can't wait to see these!!!

Oh yes, I can bring information about this now!!

YaY!!:yahoo: I can't wait to hear more about them. I loved that the article showed her concerns about the enviroment and how she is incorporating eco friendly designing and construction. I will be buying as many bags from this line as I can.:tup: