Great alternative to Neverful *video*

Just an FYI, I would recommend trying the small size. For me, I didn't find it comfortable under the arm and the straps felt short. Maybe it's my larger arms lol but it definitely holds a lot! If the handles were a little longer it would be awesome! It wouldn't fit over a winter coat.

I purchased the MK Jet Set small tote in pink and its my favourite bag for summer, extremely well made at a fab price. Used to be a big LV fan but the prices are just out of control for the 'ordinary' person IMO, this is my second MK bag and I adore the brand.

I have one one in the brown and vanilla on the way and I can't wait!

I'm like you Princess Pink, I used to buy LV's too, but after finding out that they're (more than likely) being made in China I thought *why bother.*

I'm like you Princess Pink, I used to buy LV's too, but after finding out that they're (more than likely) being made in China I thought *why bother.*

I purchased the MK Jet Set small tote in pink and its my favourite bag for summer, extremely well made at a fab price. Used to be a big LV fan but the prices are just out of control for the 'ordinary' person IMO, this is my second MK bag and I adore the brand.
is this the one you have ? I saw this yesterday irl and the color is just amazing.. Do you find the bag to be stiff ?
$T2eC16VHJIIE9qTYKKQfBQBIIsQv!Q~~60_12.JPG

I have debated the small in vanilla and the med in the brown for tavel :biggrin: i'm hooked on MK now after buying the jetset topzip tote with the outer pockets (lv's totally).. I love this bag..

I agree. I sure don't like LV well enough to pay that much difference in the bags. I ended up selling my LV's, I only wish I'd tried these first.
(I ordered the ones that have the zipped compartment in the middle instead of the zipped top. I couldn't make up my mind). :biggrin:

im loving this! it looks so much like the NF... except at a better price point! and its the same dimensions as my KS stevie baby bag so i think it will be big enough to use for everyday. i don't like to no top zip but oh well. i wouldn't have a top zip if i bought the NF either! now i need to wait to see if macys gets it and when they have their 25% sale, lol.

I got the silver jet set tote for christmas in the large size. Its awesome and holds a lot of stuff and definitely keeps its shape. Only thing I didn't like was that the straps weren't long enough with the holes that were already on there. so I had to punch my own holes to make the bag and straps more porportion.

is this the one you have ? I saw this yesterday irl and the color is just amazing.. Do you find the bag to be stiff ?
$T2eC16VHJIIE9qTYKKQfBQBIIsQv!Q~~60_12.JPG

Hi Bag Fetish, yes this is the bag I have although the photo you've posted looks to be the 'medium' size (which is actually super big - probably as big as the LV NF GM) whereas mine is the small version (similar to the LV NF PM), which is adequate enough for me. I don't find the bag to be 'stiff', it's soft-ish but not slouchy, still holds up nicely. True, the color is so beautiful, it's my perfect shade of pink! Have used it so much since purchasing. Highly highly recommend it if you can get it!