Grease on my signature Carly - wahh!!

MichelleNYC

Put me in "Coach"
Sep 24, 2006
I think I got some kind of subway grease/dirt on my signature Carly. Now what! The SA at Coach wasn't sure if the signature cleaner would get grease out so she suggested warm water with a mild soap (woolite).
A little nervous about using plain old soap.

GREASED LIGHTNING!

It is my savior and you can use it on everything from clothes, carpet, to dishes. I think it is pretty mild and while I have not used it on coach fabric yet, it works really well!

You can get it at most grocery stores for under $5.

I had a nasty dark mark (likely grease) on my carly and was able to get it out with a little bit of effort.

I used some Dawn dishsoap and warm water - made it all sudsy, then wet a washcloth and rubbed the bag. When it didn't work, I tried a bit of the mixture and I took Mokoni's advice (See http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/i-...ag-my-sonicare-267893.html?highlight=sonicare)
and used an old electric toothbrush (Crest Spinbrush) and worked that around the stain too. It took about three cleanings, but it's finally gone.

I think the combination of the Dawn (removes grease from everything!), and the spinbrush worked the best.