Gray with GHW Mac/Mini: Does It Exist?

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Hey ladies. I just wanted to ask if there has ever been a gray Mac/Mini/5 Zip with gold hardware? It does not matter the shade of gray as long as it is not too dark. I am really looking for something like this but with no luck. :sad:
Have any of you ever seen one? I realize that silver is the obvious go-to hardware for gray bags usually, but gold seems to up the "fancy" notch a bit. :smile:
Thanks in advance! :smile:

blackcat777

evil feline
Mar 10, 2012
fish taco land
Hey ladies. I just wanted to ask if there has ever been a gray Mac/Mini/5 Zip with gold hardware? It does not matter the shade of gray as long as it is not too dark. I am really looking for something like this but with no luck. :sad:
Have any of you ever seen one? I realize that silver is the obvious go-to hardware for gray bags usually, but gold seems to up the "fancy" notch a bit. :smile:
Thanks in advance! :smile:
Only one I remember is the dove grey with neon color piping from 2009. I think that one was with gold hardware. HTH!

la6

O.G.
Sep 4, 2008
Baltimore
Yep, there was a "dove grey" and a "Dior grey" that I can remember, but I think it was before the "Mini" size was introduced