Gray Vitello Daino Tote

May 12, 2010
I love that bag and I ordered it, only to send it back because the hardware on the one I got was already starting to tarnish. I was heartbroken! Hope you have better luck. Post pics when you get it!!

cakegirl

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I love that bag and I ordered it, only to send it back because the hardware on the one I got was already starting to tarnish. I was heartbroken! Hope you have better luck. Post pics when you get it!!
I hope that was a fluke! I will look carefully when it arrives.

cakegirl

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
My hardware looks sort of tarnished too. Is it a deliberate "antiqued" look? I am on the fence about the bag as a whole. I love the leather and color but something about the shape is off to me.

May 12, 2010
My hardware looks sort of tarnished too. Is it a deliberate "antiqued" look? I am on the fence about the bag as a whole. I love the leather and color but something about the shape is off to me.
I'm not sure. I ordered it more than once hoping the next one would be better but it wasn't. I was really disappointed in the hardware but I loved the bag. My hardward looked *chipped* in places if that makes any sense.

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
DMV
May be more of a vintage effect...Prada does it. I love the look of this bag...Prsonally would want it to appear more vintage looking...but JMHO.

Last edited: