Gray nail polish

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've been wearing Rescue Beauty Lounge in Asphalt Jungle and I love it! I bought the last bottle in my local beauty shop. I thought it might be ugly, but it's actually pretty on and a few people have complimented me on it.

Do any other brands make gray (not silver) polish?

2. I've never seen any, but I'd love to try it! :nuts:

3. Wow, is it like a graphite color? I love grey...

4. Any pics to share? I'd love to see how it looks IRL! I still love the black NP trend, I can only imagine that grey is just as cool. :tup:

5. Hmmmm, interesting. I thought it would be a dark, graphite gray which is what I'm looking for.

6. That is pretty. To me its a silver/grey though?

7. Oh, wow! I would never have thought to use a grey color, but now I want to try it.

8. I saw this in Vouge.. This is the new "it" color apparently. please post pics if u can!!

9. oops - vogue*

10. I have chanel noir ceramic from last year and it looks like a deeph graphite color, not quite black black....

11. Interesting.... I think you have to see it IRL...

12. Ohhh, it's more of a Concrete gray. It is pretty, but it wasn't what I was expecting. I thought it would be a glossy, non-metallic dark gray. I like the one you posted though-- it's probably a lot more wearable than what I was thinking of....

13. Looks like a nice colour!! The only varnish close to grey I own is OPI's My Private Jet, which as you may already know, is a dark, gunmetal grey with holo. I'd love to try the one you posted though!

14. China Glaze's Eco collection that comes out in the beginnning of march will have a grey creme called Recycle, it's very pretty.

CND makes a gunmetal shimmery grey-black called Hyde in the dark which is gorgeous!