Gray Miu Miu from Kirsten Dunst Campaign

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ah yes, that darling bag :tender:.

[​IMG]

It's called the Nappa Charm Bag. MyTheresa has it up for sale:
    http://www.mytheresa.com/shop/product.php?productid=4131&cat=4&page=1
    It comes in pink, grey and apprently also in black and purple.

As you can see from my ticker, it is my dream bag right now. Which I cannot buy since I'm on a stupid ban. :sad:!!!! I think I might just go ahead and break it! :hysteric:

2. yeah it's wonderful...thank you so much!

3. hi guys! i am looking for this bag in the pink! if anyone sees it in the US please let me know thanks!

4. I think it will be up on Net a Porter soon, at least thats what a little bird told me, although they often get in random colours at NAP...

5. thanks guys...so i guess no one's seeing it in any saks or NM stores? i know the miu miu stores are sold out...:*(

6. i would love to know if anyone has seen these bags in the US lately! are they really all sold out already? i know mytheresa has the pink one but it seems marked up in price ($1317). :Push:

7. hmm for some reason i can't edit my last post^ but i wanted to say that i found out this bag comes in 2 sizes. the larger one is the one in the ad with kirsten dunst, and it's $1345 retail. i think mytheresa has the smaller size (but i'm not 100% sure) and it's $1240 retail in the US.

8. where can i find a gray one? thanks!

9. ^^ i saw a grey one at the miu miu boutique in soho about 2 weeks ago!

10. yes i think they have the large size there (the one in the kirsten dunst pic). how was it in IRL, awong10? did you try it on at all?

11. yep, i saw it there yesterday. it's not sold out at the boutiques just yet.

12. I love this bag too. How is it IRL?