Gray mini or small white?

Oooh that's great to know!! I feel like I can't pass on the small white, now I'm just torn between the medium gray or hunting for a small gray flap as well :confused1:
Although I do like the aesthetics of the Small, I either used my Mini or my Medium instead due to its functionality. Have you tried the Small before? I would not need 2 in my collection and rather pay a bit more for the Medium.

Reactions: carrie8i8
Although I do like the aesthetics of the Small, I either used my Mini or my Medium instead due to its functionality. Have you tried the Small before? I would not need 2 in my collection and rather pay a bit more for the Medium.
I haven't tried the small on in person yet!! Once the white comes in it'll be my first time seeing one in person. I thought I was going to get the mini in gray and the white in small but I don't know if I want another mini? :confused1: the gray medium might be it then!

Reactions: pinkorchid20
Both are so beautiful! I think the price point of a mini compared to a small flap is a lot better obviously. I guess it depends if you also want to wear it cross-body or not. If you're choosing between the small flap and a medium, aside from my black classic flap in medium, I always now buy other colours in the small. I prefer the chain length on me and in the UK it's £500 cheaper. The grey colour is absolutely beautiful though. If this came with GHW I wouldn't be able to resist!

Both are so beautiful! I think the price point of a mini compared to a small flap is a lot better obviously. I guess it depends if you also want to wear it cross-body or not. If you're choosing between the small flap and a medium, aside from my black classic flap in medium, I always now buy other colours in the small. I prefer the chain length on me and in the UK it's £500 cheaper. The grey colour is absolutely beautiful though. If this came with GHW I wouldn't be able to resist!
Yes, I do love how easy my minis are since I can just throw it on and wear it cross body, but I think I might need to upgrade to a bigger size haha. I haven't tried on a small in person yet so I'm toying with the idea if either two smalls, or the white small and the gray in medium