Gray Macerenas

Stacy31

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
Hi! Does anybody know when the Gray Macerenas are going to be released in the US? If they have already been released in CL stores, do you know which department stores are getting them? The SA at Neiman's said they are not getting the gray ones. I am hoping Barneys, Saks or Bergdorf will get a shipment in ....

Any information would be greatly appreciated!! I am sooo interested in buying these shoes!!:yahoo: Many thanks in advance:smile:

I just wanted to thank you guys again for the suggestions!! I ordered these shoes from Savannahs and they are TDF!! The only thing is, the run VTTS~ I went a size up and they are a slightly large---but I LOVE THEM anyway!!! Thanks so much!!

LizzielovesCL--can I ask if you ordered your TTS? I went one size up and they are slightly large, but I was concerned they may be too small if I went down a size. Just curious:smile:

Thanks! I was going to size down, but they were completely sold out of the 38. I ended up getting the 39, but I made an extra hole so they would be tigher and they fit okay. I do wish I had bought the 38, though~ Thanks so much:smile: