Gray M/L CF Lambskin - Should I keep or exchange for black?

sonyngo

O.G.
Jan 18, 2011
Hi there, I recently purchased a grey CF in lambskin with LGHW. I absolutely love the color as it still has the classic flap look but a little more unique with the gray. However, I keep having hesitations in my mind about keeping this because of a few reasons:
1. I'm not too worried about stretches or dents, but more so color transfer. I had a red CF lambskin but had to sell it because it got dark spots from all the black clothes I wear.
2. I'm afraid that because of the color transfer issue, I won't wear it as much, especially during the winter when I wear a lot of black bottoms.
3. I'm considering exchanging for the same specs but just in black, so I won't have to worry about this issue. I have a WOC lambskin in black that I use almost daily with no problem. Plus, the hardware on black lambskin would be a true gold, which works well with my jewelry.
4. The only issue with that is I already have a black lambskin WOC in GHW as well, so the only difference would be size. Plus, not sure if I want just another black bag.
What would you do if you were me? Would you keep the gray lambskin CF or get a black lambskin CF?
IMG_4437.jpeg

It’s a beautiful shade of gray indeed. I would keep it if I were you. I think you might have already decided when you said:” ...not sure if I want just another black bag.“
Enjoy!

Hi there, I recently purchased a grey CF in lambskin with LGHW. I absolutely love the color as it still has the classic flap look but a little more unique with the gray. However, I keep having hesitations in my mind about keeping this because of a few reasons:
1. I'm not too worried about stretches or dents, but more so color transfer. I had a red CF lambskin but had to sell it because it got dark spots from all the black clothes I wear.
2. I'm afraid that because of the color transfer issue, I won't wear it as much, especially during the winter when I wear a lot of black bottoms.
3. I'm considering exchanging for the same specs but just in black, so I won't have to worry about this issue. I have a WOC lambskin in black that I use almost daily with no problem. Plus, the hardware on black lambskin would be a true gold, which works well with my jewelry.
4. The only issue with that is I already have a black lambskin WOC in GHW as well, so the only difference would be size. Plus, not sure if I want just another black bag.
What would you do if you were me? Would you keep the gray lambskin CF or get a black lambskin CF?
View attachment 4827763
I would get the black one.
A WOC is totally a different bag.

Reactions: Kayceedee88