Gray Inclusion pieces showing up on Vuitton.com!

Couldn't see the ring on lvmh, but saw the bracelet and it's faaaabulous!!! I'm call my store tomorrow to see when they will come in!!!!
Does anyone know the price on the ring?

The BLACK inclusions are out as well......
I think I prefer the black ones to the grey.....

The black inclusion bracelets that are showing on the vuitton website are the older black models from about two years ago since they have the gold/amber/white crystals. The newer black bracelet is suppose to have colorful stones.

Look at the black inclusion speedy keyring on vuitton.com- that one is showing with RED crystals which is not the same black speedy keyring from a few seasons ago.

I love this inclusion...if I get this (which 99.5% I will) it will become my absolute favourite inclusion piece...I adore pearls although I don't own any, and this bracelet would be perfect!

I was so set on getting the GM...but seeing how they're pearls and not crystals, IMO it would look better in the smaller size because pearls are dainty/elegant...think I'd get it in the PM because the GM seems more of a casual piece.

Here's the black inclusion...I suspect the colour scheme of the crystals for other pieces will the same (and same as clear inclusion)

I prefer the yellow stones to NOT be there...IMO it'd be so much prettier with just red and white...may still get a bracelet though.

Attachments

• blackinc.jpg
    blackinc.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 41