Gray Faridah??

greeny3498

Aug 13, 2009
I have been searching everywhere online for a gray marc jacobs faridah handbag...and NOT the patent gray. Everywhere I search the patent gray comes up. I've found a few pictures of just the regular gray, but no where that actually has it or sells it. Can anyone help??

writtenstars

shopaholic :)
Jun 14, 2009
SYD, Australia
i got one a few days ago via ebay, but not in superb condition - it had a small pen mark on the top of the zipper.
there is one i think around, on the bay. lemme check, it was on my watchlist.

greeny3498

Aug 13, 2009
yeahh...i saw the red patent at saks off fifth and i didn't like the material at all. there's also a few gray patent on ebay....i'd rather just wait for the regular gray. do you know anywhere that might sell it?

greeny3498

Aug 13, 2009
yeahh the metallic is a bit much. and yeah i like the cream, isnt that more summery though? i need a new purse for fall/winter

greeny3498

Aug 13, 2009
just wanted to let everyone know i found the gray faridah on ebay and it arrived at my apartment this weekend! and i absolutely adore it! :smile:

sleepingdust

Mar 13, 2008
hmmm...i bought the mouse grey one (non patent) for my mother from zappos in July 08, but I'm guessing they just don't have it anymore there. at least you found one on ebay!